Meeting PointsVisit the dedicated Meeting Points Website here
What is Meeting Points ?
- Meeting Points is the name given to the Monthly Meeting held for all members of Purbeck U3A. New members are especially welcome - just let us know at the door that it’s your first visit and we’ll help with introductions.
- Meeting Points takes place on the morning of the fourth Thursday in the month (except July, August and December)
- Meetings are held at Harman’s Cross Village Hall, close by the steam railway station, and there is plenty of car parking space - free by the Hall and in the Parish Council car park opposite (Purbeck U3A pays for this). A visit by bus is within the realms of time-tabling possibilities too!
- Meet friends old and new, from groups old and new, for a chat over refreshments, and talk with committee members.
- Find out what is going on in Purbeck U3A - the new groups starting up (be amongst the first to join); what happens in groups you don’t attend; what’s going on in committee; what help is needed, where, when and by whom.
- Ask for information: for new members; for your group; for a new activity; a topic for a future meeting or suggest a speaker.
- Listen to and enjoy a variety of speakers and events: widen your experience: stretch your mind.
- Leave Meeting Points with new friends and new ideas!
- For information about Meeting Points, feedback, or if you have any ideas for future meetings and/or speakers, please contact the Meeting Points organiser by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org